Organizations That Benefit
Any organization that wants to improve their "communication" image can benefit.
- Legal Partnerships
- Television/Radio Networks
- Public Relation Firms
- Advertising Agencies
- Small Businesses
When Services Are Needed
Answer the following. See how many apply to you:
- I speak a foreign language or dialect which makes communication difficult.
- I 'm afraid to talk on the phone, in public or with authority figures.
- People don't understand me.
- I speak too slow or too fast.
- People have told me that I don't "listen."
- My voice is either too loud or too soft.
- I compare my speaking style to other people.
- I can't adjust my vocabulary to different social situations.
- It's hard to pronounce certain sounds.
- I'm embarrassed with the way that I speak.
Topics are geared to what the client needs.
- Communication In The Workplace
- Basics of Public Speaking
- The "Art" of Listening
- The "Communicatively Challenged"
- Dealing With The Foreign Speaker
- Keeping Your Personal Space
- "Blocks" To Communication
- Conflict Management
- Speech Consultants At Work
- F.E.A.R. in Communication
- Creative Visualization and Communication
- The "Unconscious" Self